Apple TV 4 Wrong TV Show Selection

Coffee4ever

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

One of the very annoying frustrations I've been having with my Apple TV 4 is when I am on the main screen for the Computer icon, where it shows my recently played TV shows from my library. Sometimes I will click on a certain show icon, but it will take me to some other show, not the one seen in the icon. I just did a full reset on my Apple TV 4 to factory settings and still have this problem.

I have two Apple TV 3's and they don't make this mistake when I click on the same show. So its not an error in how I've labelled the show.

Also when I click on a TV show I bought in iTunes, it will keep playing episode after episode and I can't find where to shut that off.

Other times when I click on a show icon it even splits up the episodes into different groups, but doesn't do this on my Apple TV 3's. Like it will show one episode in the list then say Season 4 and the rest of the episodes are in that option I have to click on. It just seems to get all my TV shows wrong, well not all but my Apple TV 3 had none of these issues. It doesn't seem to be communicating with iTunes properly for how I label my shows.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim