Siri Remote mic problems
My Siri Remote stop hearing me on the latest Apple TV 4 update. The mic does not hear me. I have done all the fixes except reset. I was hoping to avoid that. The remote shows the latest firmware, and is fully charged. All I get is a scrolling menus what to ask the remote. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
- 05-26-2016, 04:24 AM #2
Re: Siri Remote mic problems
I did, and nothing changed. It was working fine about a week ago, then after latest update Siri stopped hearing me. Can not use dictation, or any Siri function. It is all turned on, and the right language listed. I will reset, and set up again. That is the only thing I have not done. I have restart several times with no results. I will post what happened.
- 08-19-2016, 04:38 PM #5
- By samduffy in forum SiriReplies: 36Last Post: 08-16-2016, 08:42 AM
- By akutch34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2016, 07:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2016, 11:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2016, 04:50 PM