On the fence about getting the new Apple TV
I have a PS4 and primarily do all my gaming and media directly from it. I also have the last generation Apple TV upstairs and occasionally AirPlay to it but use it primarily for Netflix. My biggest question is that I have multiple sources of streaming media (Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video). Can Siri search ALL of those sources? If so, it may be worth the $150 price tag simply for ease of finding a particular movie or TV show.
- 03-28-2016, 05:51 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2016, 09:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2016, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 12:22 PM