Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Do you have a phone number for help to set up apple tv

we have just installed apple tv manually on our tv, and wish to open you tube. we have set up an apple id, and received a confirmation email, but still cannot get in - we are told we do not have an account. Is there a phone number that we can call for help for us "old" folks that do not have an IPhone?
    iMore Beginner

88 Posts

Default Re: Do you have a phone number for help to set up apple tv

You can go to the apple tv support site (apple(dot)com/support/appletv) then at the bottom of the screen click on the grey Contact Support button. From there choose probably Setup and Configuration (or whichever category you think your problem belongs to) then you can either schedule a call or call apple later. Those numbers should be specific to the apple tv problem.

Or you can in person visit the genius bar in the Apple store with a reservation. I'm not sure that this is Apple tv specific support, but you can call the service number 1-800-MY-APPLE, or you can chat with them on the website.

Good luck!