Do you have a phone number for help to set up apple tv
we have just installed apple tv manually on our tv, and wish to open you tube. we have set up an apple id, and received a confirmation email, but still cannot get in - we are told we do not have an account. Is there a phone number that we can call for help for us "old" folks that do not have an IPhone?
- 03-27-2016, 12:42 AM #2iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
Re: Do you have a phone number for help to set up apple tv
You can go to the apple tv support site (apple(dot)com/support/appletv) then at the bottom of the screen click on the grey Contact Support button. From there choose probably Setup and Configuration (or whichever category you think your problem belongs to) then you can either schedule a call or call apple later. Those numbers should be specific to the apple tv problem.
Or you can in person visit the genius bar in the Apple store with a reservation. I'm not sure that this is Apple tv specific support, but you can call the service number 1-800-MY-APPLE, or you can chat with them on the website.
- By gregoron in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2016, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 04:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 01:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2016, 03:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2016, 02:50 PM