Youtube voice out of sync 4th generation apple tv

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only person having this issue with the 4th Gen Apple TV, seems like since the update Tuesday when utilizing the Youtube app no matter the video all of the voices are out of sync and the video is behind. My wife is also seeing this on her 2nd Gen Apple TV, and the crazy thing is if you go online macbook or iPhone it plays normal just the apple TV has this issue.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the most recent update I'm having the same issue. Only a reboot cures it for a day.

Thanks I have done the reboot thing as well it fixes it then later on in the day its back, that sucks thanks for taking time to respond @youngguy have a good one friend.

young guy

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if you're still experiencing the issue. But uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app has worked for me so far. A few days and no out of sync issues. Cheers!

iDavid956

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed the same problem. I'd like to know when Google plans to update the YouTube app for the 4th generation Apple TV. Their last update was in November of 2015. That's four months without even a small bug fix update. There are still a few features missing that were available on the 3rd generation Apple TV I upgraded from. I'd like to assume they're not updating it because they're concentrating on a brand new version similar to the iOS versions but at the very least they could release small bug fix updates to the current version in the meantime.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if you're still experiencing the issue. But uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app has worked for me so far. A few days and no out of sync issues. Cheers!

This didn't fix it for me. I still need to force quit it every so often.

I've noticed the same problem. I'd like to know when Google plans to update the YouTube app for the 4th generation Apple TV. Their last update was in November of 2015. That's four months without even a small bug fix update. There are still a few features missing that were available on the 3rd generation Apple TV I upgraded from. I'd like to assume they're not updating it because they're concentrating on a brand new version similar to the iOS versions but at the very least they could release small bug fix updates to the current version in the meantime.

You may be assuming too much, but I still hope you're right. Hopefully we can get the ability to thumbs up/down videos too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox