Can I watch my Kansas City Chiefs on live games here in Dallas if I buy a Apple TV?

I

iMore Question

Can I watch my Kansas City Chiefs on live games here in Dallas if I buy a Apple TV

If so, how does that work. Is it complicated and is there a downside. I am considering giving up my sports package on direct tv and doing this with a digital antenna for local shows.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Probably not. Direct TV has an exclusive contract with the NFL for live streaming of NFL games on the internet. Verizon, likewise, has an exclusive agreement for live streaming of NFL games on smartphones on the Verizon network and that streaming is limited to live games that are being broadcast in the subscribers home market (as well as select Thursday and Sunday night games).

Check out what is offered on the Apple TV here. Apple TV - Entertainment - Apple

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
The NFL app on Verizon (unfortunately) will not AirPlay or mirror. Also, live streaming is restricted to those games being broadcast in the local market.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can I watch my Kansas City Chiefs on live games here in Dallas if I buy a Apple TV

You can also get Game Pass, but it's not live. At least you'd be able to watch them though. Personally I much prefer live so if I didn't have Sunday Ticket to watch my Packers I would be at a sports bar. Probably cheaper to have Sunday Ticket

http://www.nfl.com/gamepass

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2