Apple TV Content Question?

I

iMore Question

Apple TV Content Question

Hello, I was interested in picking up an Apple TV but first I had two questions: First, is there a way to see what apps and games are available in the app store for the Apple TV before I buy it, or do I need the device before I can see what's there? Secondly, is there a way to move video content to the Apple TV? If I have video that I copied from a DVD that I own, can I move it to my Apple TV to view it? Thanks so much for any help that you can give me!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple TV Content Question

is there a way to move video content to the Apple TV? If I have video that I copied from a DVD that I own, can I move it to my Apple TV to view it?
Anything in your iTunes library on computer that's in a compatible format for the AppleTV4 can be played... media files are not copied/stored on the AppleTV4 itself other than a cache while playing.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
There is no real list of all the apps available to the TV4. But I can tell you that there are many available. As long as you have converted the DVD to TV format, it will play. I have done it with many, many movies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro