Problem with 5.1 sound on 4th gen Apple TV
After the most recent update I no longer have 5.1 sound on the WWE Network. I had it before that and since I bought the Apple TV. Im not sure how to fix this or if I can. Is there anyway to roll back to the previous firmware?
- 12-29-2015, 02:31 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: Problem with 5.1 sound on 4th gen Apple TV
If your AppleTV isn't playing Dolby 5.1 sound on the Auto settings, you can force it by going to Audio and Video Settings and selecting the Surround Sound mode you want it to use. I've forced mine to always output in Surround Sound mode.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2016, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2016, 06:13 AM
- By Debbie_PLS2006 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 12:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2015, 05:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 04:28 PM