- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
What's happened to 'Skip to next track'?
Why has Apple go rid of this simple but important feature? (well important to me)
I have 1000's of music vids in iTunes that I like to put on shuffle and play thru my new Apple TV but sometimes I don't like what's playing so I used to be able to click the right arrow on the old remote and it would skip to next video - can't do that now with new remote - clicking on the right edge of the track pad just scrubs the video fwd - even the old remote does the same if u click the right arrow - why Apple why? - please bring this back in a future software update asap - does anyone know a workaround until they do?
- 11-03-2015, 07:00 PM #2
- 11-03-2015, 08:20 PM #3
- 11-03-2015, 09:45 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 07:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:12 PM