Can I pair my iPhone with the new Apple TV?
When I get the Apple TV (already on order!) will I be able to pair my iPhone 5s to it?
- 10-30-2015, 09:10 AM #2
- 7,720 Posts
Re: Can I pair my iPhone with the new Apple TV?
Welcome to iMore! There are two ways that your devices can interact with AppleTV. The first is through the Remote app, downloaded from the App Store, that allows users to control AppleTV. The other is AirPlay, which lets the user "beam" media, like music and movies, and even mirror whatever is diplayed on your device onto your TV screen. AirPlay functionality is built into iOS.
- By t0mat0 in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2015, 12:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2015, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2015, 08:40 AM