Apple to coming to apple stores tomorrow?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I been reading a lot of articles about Apple Store having the new Apple TV available for sale tomorrow can anyone confirm this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I cannot, but I'm sure if you call a nearby Apple Store, a genius may be able to confirm it for you.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
For giggles I put one in my cart and checked the local pick up options and it said Unavailable. Now for iPhone sales it will give you a choice of times to select often several days away from the current day IF it a first day. I'm gonna say it's NOT in stores yet just shipping tomorrow from warehouses to preorders.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
They are saying they will be available tomorrow in stores. Im taking my chances and gonna try to pick one up.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
They are saying they will be available tomorrow in stores. Im taking my chances and gonna try to pick one up.

Me too. I was on the apple site and chatted with a apple rep and they said it will not be in stores tomorrow? But at least 5 big websites confirmed it...

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
At least in my area, if you go online to purchase the Apple TV, store pickup is now an option with today as the availability date. I just purchased one and should be able to pick it up later today..

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
SOB it's available at the Philly stores too! What a difference a day makes. :)

This product while certainly not a loss leader for Apple will not create the lines an iPhone release does. I have no doubt you can walk in to a store and get one today. :)

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered mine for pickup here in Denver, CO. I figured I could walk in and snag one, but didn't want to take my chances. You never know what kind of stock the stores actually have.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Confirmed it was available in the Apple Store in Canada to as well the person from the apple website chat didn't know what she was talking about

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my Apple TV 4 @ the Apple Store here in CT this morning. There were plenty of them in both capacities. No lines. No issues. In and out very quickly.

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I tried calling my local Best Buy and they said they did not get them in yet. Same thing with Target. Only place that seems to have had them in the Austin area were the Apple Store(s).

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Dare I say I bought a second gen FireTV instead. ;( I wanted to sideload Kodi. ;) Plus I already have and am happy with my 3rd gen AppleTV. :) (I have like just about every streaming TV box, yea yea I'm kind of a nut!)

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Dare I say I bought a second gen FireTV instead. ;( I wanted to sideload Kodi. ;) Plus I already have and am happy with my 3rd gen AppleTV. :) (I have like just about every streaming TV box, yea yea I'm kind of a nut!)

I was on the fence about spending the money on one, since like you the 3rd gen was meeting my needs just fine. I am shocked at how much faster this 4th gen is though. The 3rd gen wasn't near this fast out of the box.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Pick one up at Apple today they had plenty no need to order I just bought and did store pickup. They had about 10 sitting out on display with more in back I assume

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77