Apple TV 4thgen shipping times.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup! Got my shipping notice! Delivering tomorrow!!! Gonna be a binge watching Netflix/Showtime weekend!!! LOL!!!!

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Mine also shipped today. UPS. Should be here Monday since I did not pay for the expedited shipping. I may see if my Apple Store has any in stock tomorrow and grab one if they do. I can just return the one I get next week. I want to play around with it this weekend!!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what price point a device needs to be in order for Apple to require a signature. A rep had told me there would be a required signature for the Apple TV but the tracking says none required.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine also shipped today. UPS. Should be here Monday since I did not pay for the expedited shipping. I may see if my Apple Store has any in stock tomorrow and grab one if they do. I can just return the one I get next week. I want to play around with it this weekend!!

I'm going to do the same. Mine also shipped today. Not here till Monday. What a waste of a weekend

brooklyndon2911

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally got an email saying my Apple TV is shipped but have to wait till Monday. Just gonna go to bestbuy or Apple Store and return the other one.

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
UK here - ordered on Monday first thing (well, about 12am UK time, which was as soon as it was available here) and my order has been dispatched last night (29th October) to be delivered by DPD - hopefully today! Free delivery option.
Update: just heard that my Apple TV will be delivered today between 14.54 and 15.54!

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping confirmation. It's arriving tomorrow (Saturday) to my office. Wasn't expecting a weekend delivery. Luckily I'm planning on going in for a few hours anyway.

Mike1138

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I got my shipping confirmation last night. Mine should be delivered today!

Curious about the people saying they are going to buy one in store today and return the one they ordered. I assume Apple does not charge a restocking fee?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Correct- they do not

I got my shipping confirmation last night. Mine should be delivered today!

Curious about the people saying they are going to buy one in store today and return the one they ordered. I assume Apple does not charge a restocking fee?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
🏻
a5e793d1d319640ec85f652e455d701a.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Agreed but the apple store is like 15 minutes from me- Walked in and out within 10 minutes with my new apple tv

Was gonna do that but I'll just wait till Monday. Sucks to have to wait a full week to get something that was preorder when I could have just waited and got it from the store.

hthenning

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on Monday at 9am..it says its going to be at my house on Monday late, but its already in Birmingham early this morning according to UPS so I'm hoping it will come sometime tomorrow instead.

Mike1138

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Uhhhmmm message on UPS website "We've left the package in our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city." :broken-heart:

mlg321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine just delivered. However, one of them has a rapid flashing light and won't do anything. Help!

Update: Apple have no solution, so it's going back :(

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh