Apple TV 4thgen shipping times.

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
They are usually pretty good. If it's coming overnight to you, you should have shipping info tomorrow. Mine still says Preparing For Shipment so even if mine ships tomorrow, I wont see it until Monday since I just did the standard shipping.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine is preparing for shipment.

I may be wrong but doesn't the Apple Store app send notifications for updates? I haven't been receiving any.

Found it weird they sent my controller ahead of the tv and not in the same shipment.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Actually the controller shipped from in the states. If the Apple TV ships from over seas then it would take longer for the shipping process to play out. I did standard shipping also knowing that even if I did overnight I could be out of luck getting it friday. If it comes fed ex instead of ups to me, I never get it when any company says it should arrive.

wdfly

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
mine is PFS so i assume i'll receive it tomorrow. i am growing tired of how orders are being handled now, i think the new person in charge of it should be reassigned somewhere else, everything starting with the apple watch has not been handled very well.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No shipping notification here yet... Just "Preparing for Shipment"... Got the expedited shipping w/ delivery 10/30-11/3... I suspect 10/30 won't happen

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine at 9:00 am eastern Monday with next day shipping and it is still Preparing for Shipment I was hoping to get it Friday but looks like that won't happen :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro