Apple TV apps

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't really been looking but are there any apps for the Apple TV. is the only way you'll know if they work with the Apple TV is by the description of the app

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it's going to be a gradual process just like it was for watch. Knowing Apple, they already have some big names on board. We'll know soon enough.

GoingDark

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if/when we'll start seeing it in the "Compatibility" section of apps on the App Store. I'm looking at Crossy Road right now and it says "Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPad Pro." No mention of Apple TV even though it's supposed to be one of the launch apps, and the Apple TV is going to be in people's hands way before the iPad Pro.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I was at the Apple store for an appointment yesterday & playing around with the TV & noticed that there are not a lot of apps yet for Apple TV. are there more & more every day

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
are they listed under the compatibility section or can you only find them on Apple TV. i'm trying my hardest to hold out until Christmas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW