What time Monday

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
All, what are the thoughts here on the Free Shipping (US), do you think even though showing Nov 2 - 4 that Apple will get these out on launch day (Oct 30) as they have in the past or think that this time this really is the date (Nov 2 - 4) and ONLY way to get on launch day (other than pickup as and when that becomes an option) is to pay for upgraded shipping ? Thanks

Mike1138

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
All, what are the thoughts here on the Free Shipping (US), do you think even though showing Nov 2 - 4 that Apple will get these out on launch day (Oct 30) as they have in the past or think that this time this really is the date (Nov 2 - 4) and ONLY way to get on launch day (other than pickup as and when that becomes an option) is to pay for upgraded shipping ? Thanks

I have been waiting since they announced the new Apple TV to order one so I was *very* impatient and used next day shipping. I went back and forth because I would really like to get it before the weekend to play with it but there is no guarantee it will ship early enough. I say unless you really want to get it on Friday (maybe) just pick the free shipping and save the money.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I hope it comes on Friday... Upgraded shipping doesnt have it as a definite for the 30th anyway..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Too soon after purchasing the 6s Plus. I'll wait a while. Too many expenditures lately.
443540500124ab15e3d8dc2844d75ff7.jpg

gmabev

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered mine. 64g. Had to go through computer. Tried app on iPad. It came up to order, I could make my selection but nothing to continue with purchase. Weird. But it's ordered. Nov 2-4.

suninmoon

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my 32GB this morning 9am EST but just checked and still shipping Oct 30 - Nov 3 for a fee, so no rush I guess. I just didn't want to take a chance. I knew I'd want one and I'd be searching all over the place if they ended up selling out.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the 64 GB model!! Go big or go home I say!! :)

I didn't opt for the expedited shipping... kinda wishing I had... maybe I'll update it... lol

EDIT: called Apple and upgraded to expedited shipping... Hopefully it arrives on the 30th!!!

Regular shipping showed 11/2-11/4 delivery... Expedited showed 10/30-11/3

Last edited:

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 64GB model about 9:15am central time this morning with free shipping. My credit card was just charged for the purchase, but nothing has changed with the status of my order on the status page.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner