How can I watch PBS programs on my TV?
Trying to watch PBS programs (specifically The Crimson Field aired early in the summer), but can only get the PREVIEWS!
- 09-07-2015, 06:17 PM #2
- 09-07-2015, 06:18 PM #3
- 09-07-2015, 07:14 PM #4
Apple tv and PBS
Posted this question earlier, but couldn't respond to the answers, probably because I hadn't jopined the forum. Anyway …
I have an Apple TV box, and have just "joined" the PBS link, but can't seem to watch actual programs, as opposed to "previews." Specifically have tried to watch The Scarlet Field, which aired on PBS early this summer. I am trying to watch on my TV connected to the box.
- 09-07-2015, 07:16 PM #5
- 09-07-2015, 07:22 PM #6
- 09-07-2015, 07:24 PM #7
- 09-08-2015, 12:16 PM #8
- 09-08-2015, 12:18 PM #9
- 09-08-2015, 06:24 PM #10
- 09-08-2015, 06:42 PM #11
- 09-08-2015, 06:56 PM #12
- 11-04-2015, 06:30 PM #13iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Re: How can I watch PBS programs on my TV?
You just make an account with PBS on your computer..no charge...and then when they ask for the set up on the ATV you use the code to put into the computer...you do not need a cable acct....We use it all the time. The thing with PBS is you can only go back so far with their programs...Don’t think you can go back as far as the summer. I’ve tried to go back to Wolf Hall...no can do...will only go back so far. Like, don;t think you can do previous episodes of Downton Abby, unless they specifically open it up again. Anyway, setting up the app is very easy on ATV.
- 12-18-2015, 05:22 PM #14
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2015, 06:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2015, 06:01 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2015, 05:48 PM