- iMore Intermediate
- 139 Posts
With the new Apple TV being announced in just over a week, is there a chance the current version will receive a price drop? I'm considering picking up the current one and use it for travel when the new one comes out. But if there is a chance of a price drop to clear out old hardware for the new one I would rather wait.
- 08-30-2015, 09:15 AM #2
- 08-30-2015, 09:46 AM #3
- 08-30-2015, 12:42 PM #4
Re: Price drop?
Gurman over at 9to5 claims the current one will still be in production after the Apple TV 4 is released and will remain at the $69 price point.
Apple TV 4 coming in October for under $200, Apple TV 3 stays & gets new streaming service | 9to5Mac
- 08-30-2015, 06:06 PM #5
- 08-30-2015, 07:57 PM #6
- 08-30-2015, 08:03 PM #7
- 08-30-2015, 10:36 PM #8
- 09-01-2015, 01:50 PM #9
- By maurinho217 in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2015, 01:55 AM
- By Dennisgarcia in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:18 AM
- By MichT15 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2015, 06:34 AM