- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Apple tv stuck on Logo.
My apple tv just has an apple logo, I can hear the remote working but am getting no image. I have done the update and restore on my macbook but still all I get is an apple logo when plugged back into my tv. What can I do now?
I have also held down the down button and menu button at the same time as well as the menu and the play button at the same time. All leaving my stuck on the apple logo but i can hear the remote working just fine.
- 06-01-2015, 03:38 PM #2
Re: Apple tv stuck on Logo.
Ok based on what I have read you will need to get a USB cable and connect the device to your Mac or PC and to iTunes and reinstall the firmware. You MIGHT already have one if you have or have had any other phones like Android, BlackBerry or Windows phones, they all come with the right kind, a micro USB cord. Your iphone cord won't work.
- By Evilguppy in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 58Last Post: 06-05-2015, 04:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2015, 01:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2015, 01:12 PM