- iMore Intermediate
- 241 Posts
Apple TV2 and You Tube App
I have 3 Apple TV's. Two are ATV3 and one ATV2. Yesterday I noticed that I could no longer connect to You Tube with my ATV2, while the day before or so it worked fine. The ATV3's work well. I did a Google search and found several articles confirming similar problems. Some people were able to solve with considerable difficulty and others could not. Has anyone here experienced a similar problem and were you able to get You Tube to work? I did a 2 button reset on ATV@ and it did not correct eh issue. All other apps work on it without a problem.
I also noticed that when Apple TV software updates are deployed, it seems they are no longer applicable to ATV2? Is that correct?
- 04-13-2015, 01:42 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Apple TV2 and You Tube App
Can't say about the YouTUbe app issue - not seeing it... but can confirm the iOS observations - Apple TV Software 6.2.1 (based on iOS 7.1.2) is the last/current OS for the AppleTV2. The 3rd generation is more current and the OS on the AppleTV is based on iOS 8.3
- 04-13-2015, 02:58 PM #3
- 04-14-2015, 07:08 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 07:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 12:22 AM
- By Bigeric23 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:24 PM