streaming from imac to apple tv
I have the airplay sign on itunes and can stream from there but dont have it in the task bar to enable mirroring . (I want to stream from FilmOn TV on Imac to my TV in the living room)
Can anyone help please?
- 03-11-2015, 12:54 PM #2
- 03-23-2015, 04:25 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
Re: streaming from imac to apple tv
I don't think streaming from a third party app to the AppleTV is possible except through screen mirroring? I know I only got the ATV2 as it could be hacked to run ATVFlash Black, which installs Infuse, and lets me stream media stored on a hard drive and not in iTunes.
But streaming from inside an app to an ATV, I think that's going to have to be mirroring.
- 03-23-2015, 04:26 AM #4
- By StraightlineBoy in forum MacBook AirReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2015, 02:47 AM
- By kataran in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 57Last Post: 04-11-2015, 07:10 PM
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2015, 06:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 12:12 PM
- By Micah Marquez in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2015, 12:04 PM