- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Can I set my macbook to NOT respond to an apple remote?
I just recently got apple TV (I LOVE IT) except that the remote for the TV also controls my mac. its so annoying clicking away on netflix constantly having to turn off the music playing from my iTunes.... is there anyway to make my mac or my iTunes NOT respond to the remote?
- 11-11-2014, 07:47 PM #2
- 03-23-2015, 04:27 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:53 PM
- By InTheRed in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 15Last Post: 11-17-2014, 05:09 PM
- By tigerinexile in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:58 AM
- By lensterman in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2014, 08:15 PM