- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why am I getting delayed video via my Apple TV?
I have a problem with my apple Tv 3rd gen. Every time I play a video in my Macbook using the air play of my apple tv, there is some delayed on the video when I am using the extended desktop and mirror built in display. I have a strong wifi connection and I have secured wiring connection of both devices. My apple TV's software is up to date. Do you think, what cause of these problems? can you help me to fix it? you can email me [redacted]
Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-18-2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address.
- 06-18-2014, 10:35 AM #2
Re: Why am I getting delayed video via my Apple TV?
Per the Community Rules & Guidelines
Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.
- By kataran in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:53 PM
- By arunkrisshna in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:10 AM
- By arunkrisshna in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:10 AM