Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: When Did You Buy Your First Apple TV? Do You Still Use It Everyday?

hiya i brought mine a few years ago but is now obsolete as we have the roku set to US so get a lot more out of it, we love hulu and plex on it so the apple tv was put on the back burner.

Global Posts
    2,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I got mine about 2 years ago. It's used by my kid brother! It was originally for the living room.
    64GB iPhone 6 32GB iPhone 5S 64GB iPad 3 LTE 15" MacBook Pro 2.8GHz 21" iMac 2.9GHz i5
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts

More than two years ago, the school were I teach purchased one for use in my classroom. Shortly there after, I purchased one for home. I use the Appletv almost daily at work and at home. Of all the Apple products I own (iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, Appletv), the Appletv is my favorite!
    BB Curve 8330-->BB Storm 9530-->BB Storm 2 9550-->BB Bold 9650-->Apple iPhone 4s-->Apple iPhone 5s
    iMore Nanite

I got my Apple TV a few years back and love it. Use it all the time and love how I can stop a film and then pick it up on my iPad when in another room.

Waiting to see what WWDC brings then I can upgrade and stick my ATV 2 in my boys room.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts

I brought my Apple TV approx 6months ago, I only use it mainly for Netflix streaming or renting movies on iTunes but apart from that it doesn't really get used to its full potential

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Global Posts
    6,374 Global Posts
    iOS Version

About a year ago as a gift

I enjoy it quite a bit
    iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

kill them with kindness :-)
    iMore Nanite

I'm rocking the original 1st Gen 40GB that is used probably every other weekend as our goto media player on the go when visiting one or both grandparents with the kids. For the remainder of the week its used in the work out room for yoga on video for my wife, We got that in 2008. The 2nd Gen is our primary home unit which is used everyday. 70% our content 20% Netflix 10% Youtube. If Canada gets better AppStore TV viewing apps Cable will go the way of the dodo bird. We picked that up in 2010.
    iMore Newbie

I never got one until gen 3 and it is used probably 5 days a week. Lots or iTunes streaming as we have a very large music library and use the iTunes Match.

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
    iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12