Audio Out of Sync with Video

deanfisher

Banned
Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I find that the audio on Netflix and videos streamed from my iTunes library in my iMac has issues with audio falling out of sync with the video. It often starts out fine, but part of the way through the video, you start to notice the spoken words and lip movement don't match.

My solution is to go to settings on my AppleTV3 and restart it. This always solves the issue, but has to be done almost everyday.

Anyone else encountering this? Any suggestions?

starla2004

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it is a Netflix problem... Mine was simply on every video I tried watching and the quality of the video was choppy and slow. There was a huge gap between the audio and video. Any solutions? :mad:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it is a Netflix problem... Mine was simply on every video I tried watching and the quality of the video was choppy and slow. There was a huge gap between the audio and video. Any solutions? :mad:

Reboot both your router and Apple TV, and then try again. Also, your ISP may be throttling your connection, especially if you watch a good deal of video via your internet service.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2