Podcasts synchronization problems

Odd1Out

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have experienced problems with both Podcast subscription synchronization and "new episodes" synchronization between my (OS updated) devices. Between my iPhone 5, iPad 2 and Apple TV 3 there almost never is a correct synchronization. This certainly is a first world problem, but nonetheless it is quite irritating. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been experiencing that synchronization error as well, my podcasts are generally three to five minutes behind when I play them on another iCloud enabled device

Odd1Out

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For me the problem is podcasts not showing up on other devices, podcasts suddenly disappearing, and episode notifications (the red dots with or without numbers) not syncing.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
For me the problem is podcasts not showing up on other devices, podcasts suddenly disappearing, and episode notifications (the red dots with or without numbers) not syncing.

My problems are usually between iTunes and my iPhone, I don't remember having this issue between my iPad and and iPhone. I've seen the podcasts disappearing and episode notifications. I think it's likely a few kinks on Apple's side of the equation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2