Apple TV (3rd generation): Using an iOS device to set up your Apple TV

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I messed around and entered a nearby Best Buy store and things got a tad shady for me. I must have blacked out or something because when I found myself again, I was at home setting up a new Apple TV and updating the OS. ... (Laughing)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You'll like it... :D

Oh, I'm really liking this thing. I'm experimenting with the AirPlay mirroring thing. I'm actually typing this reply while watching it on the TV screen. Nice! Alright, I'll be back later. Gotta experiment with all of its features. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My youngest son and I were playing a few games against each in multiplayer mode -- He was using the iPad Mini and I was using my iPhone 5 -- and we streamed via AirPlay with my Apple TV (mirroring). I was like a kid in a candy store, and he was amazed at seeing the action on the big screen. One thing I did notice is that if I mirror the games via my iPad Mini, it doesn't utilize the entire TV screen, however, with the iPhone 5, it does.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Nice thread going home with my HDMI cable and about to set up my new Apple TV my brother bought me

Be back if I run into problems

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox