Apple Events channel

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
In the last Apple has given us an Apple Events channel to watch the company announcements. Are we getting the icon back tomorrow?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
In the last Apple has given us an Apple Events channel to watch the company announcements. Are we getting the icon back tomorrow?

There’s no guarantee that Apple will live stream this event. In fact, I am leaning strongly towards "they won’t".

My reasoning is simple... Apple has done the live streaming in the past for WWDC keynotes, but rarely for product launch events... and that, IMHO, is because of the demand from developers for a limited seating, paid event. Developers have to register and pay to attend the WWDC... and since admission is extremely limited, Apple has seen fit recently to livestream the keynotes, and eventually make video of all of the sessions available to developers... but since product launches are purely media events, but invitation only, I would be really surprised to see a live stream of the 09/10 event...

If I am correct, and there is no live feed of the announcement, I will be following the iMore feed (iPhone Event | iMore).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2