Rent or buy Movies from iTunes

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Rent off Apple TV and stream off Netflix. $5 isn't bad to rent when you don't need to go anywhere. Redbox is nice but the simplicity of Apple TV is worth it to me.

I understand the price at Redbox is cheaper, but when driving to and from the location, waiting in line, and the uncertainty if the movie I want will be in stock is considered I have no problem paying a few extra dollars to rent from iTunes and watch the program/movie on my Apple TV.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was listening to an iMore podcast a few weeks ago and Rene was talking about someone, whom I can't remember
her name, and said she mentioned how she rented a movie off iTunes even though she had the DVD. She didn't
want to get up and walk to the next room to grab it and felt it easier to spend the $5 of renting it. I think he said she's
a blogger. Wish I remembered the name.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I was listening to an iMore podcast a few weeks ago and Rene was talking about someone, whom I can't remember
her name, and said she mentioned how she rented a movie off iTunes even though she had the DVD. She didn't
want to get up and walk to the next room to grab it and felt it easier to spend the $5 of renting it. I think he said she's

Lol too funny

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Wow... guess we file that away in the "more money than brains" file... SMH

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Maybe she's just rich lol I would do the same if I was in my own private theater In my over sized recliner next to my personal popcorn machine lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2