Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

16 Posts

Default Airplay with Pandora?

I really like Airplay and use it often for music from my iPhone or iPad, but as far as I can tell it will not work with Pandora. That is a significant disappointment. IApple is rumored to launch a Pandora-like service, so I imagine they have no incentive to let Pandora and Airplay work together. Or am I wrong and not seeing how to make it work?

Ed Brady

8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Default Re: Airplay with Pandora?

Click the icon with the three horizontal lines. This should bring up the volume slider and the airplay button on the right. Clicking the airplay button will show you your available airplay devices.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

16 Posts

Default Re: Airplay with Pandora?

Thanks. That was helpful. Problem is the Pandora APP on my first generation iPad does not correspond to your description and apparently cannot be updated. I went to Pandora on my iPhone 5 and found just what you described. Since my iPad cannot be updated to iOS 6 I think that Pandora will not work as it does on the iPhone. Too bad since I wanted to dedicate my iPad to a music machine when I upgrade to a new iPad.