- 06-13-2015, 07:55 PM #26
Re: Apple TV remote app will not see my iPhone
I had this issue. It turns out I was using an Airport Extreme connected to another router. I had the Airport set to "DHCP and NAT" which caused a double NAT situation. I changed the Airport to "Bridge Mode" and all of my Apple TV's immediately showed up in the Remote app. I hope this helps someone.
- By TFausett in forum iOS 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 06:23 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:25 PM
- By rocksandblues in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:37 PM
- By 3G Mikkel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:18 AM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:35 AM