- iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I think this is where I should post. It is an ATV and Airport Express question. Yesterday the Wall Street Journal had a short piece about the Griffin Twenty digital amplifier ($99) for use with airplay devices, but customized for the older AirPort Express ($69 refurbished). It looks like a really nice setup, but I already have an ATV that I sometimes use with airplay. Dumb question: Is there possible interference with the two if I get the Express? Has anyone tried the Griffin Twenty?
- 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM #2
You can have more than one airport express. It shouldn't cause any problems. You can set them to extend the wifi network or create two separate wifi networks. At worst you'll have to set them to different wifi channels rather than letting it automatically set the channel.
- 01-06-2013, 10:22 PM #3
Apple TV won't have anything to do with the express as stated u can extent your current wifi then under AirPlay you will see your Apple TV and also the airport then select where you want sound to go
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- By |-KGB-|CaptHowdy in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:47 PM
- By rudycaseres in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:53 PM
- By Herm611 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2012, 04:00 AM
- By Dgraja in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
- By whatever7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM