Mirroring video from MacBook Pro
I can turn on Mirroring and it works fine until I try to do video. For instance, I can't pop in a dvd and mirror it to my tv. When I try, the video turns to a black and white checkerboard pattern - no video.
I tried mirroring TNT.com video, and the adverts played great, but when the show started, it was black, although the audio was fine.
Am I missing something? Has anyone else seen this?
- 12-22-2012, 07:58 PM #2
- 12-22-2012, 10:15 PM #4iPhone Genius
- 5,237 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Mirroring video from MacBook Pro iPhone 5 (Black.32GB.AT&T) iPad Mini (Black.32GB.WiFi) iPad (3Gen.Black.64GB.AT&T) MacBook Pro (15" 2012.Retina Display.i7) iMac (21.5" 2011.i5) AppleTV (3Gen)
Re: Mirroring video from MacBook Pro
I'd consider changing to a different player, but that doesn't solve the entire issue, since it's happening when I try to mirror from a streaming site as well (TNT or TBS, one of those where I was trying to catch up on some missed tv shows that Hulu doesn't carry).
It's really frustrating, since this was one of the main reasons I updated to the new MBP.
- 12-23-2012, 09:16 AM #6
- By jlw0211 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:28 AM
- By johnny football hero in forum Apple TVReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM
- By patexan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:55 AM
- By Luckyi in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:21 PM
- By wolf202 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:57 AM