Apple TV Shipped?

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's Apple TV shipped yet? Mine still says processing and ordered on launch day. My iPad is sitting in Nashville for last couple days. They must have the Apple TV stored somewhere nearby if nothing is shipped yet.

julihn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Preparing For Shipment

I ordered mine around 1:30 PST on the 7th and the Apple TV just switched at few minutes ago to Preparing For Shipment. My iPad shipped this early this morning. My smart cover arrived this afternoon and my keyboard is scheduled to arrive on Thursday.

JBHII

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Oddly enough, according to the FedEx shipment notification I received, my ATV3 is showing a delivery date of tomorrow the 15th! :confused:

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got my shipment notification about an hour ago. Scheduled delivery on the 16th. Pretty cool that preorders receive it same day as its released. Not too many companies will do that.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
Mine finally shipped this morning, I got the confirmation about an hour and a half ago. My iPad also finally left PA. So close yet so far away.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine has shipped yesterday from CA. It shows it is delivering today by 3pm on Fed Ex so we will see, It is at the sorting facility just up the road.

JBHII

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I was dubious of the notification yesterday saying that I'd get mine today, but I checked again this morning and FedEx is reporting it's on the truck "out for delivery" so I'm guessing it'll come before noon.

Very surprised that it would come before Friday. :confused:

chrisjohnson83

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipped as of a few hours ago but it's in Ontario & doesn't show delivery until March 20th.. Oh well hopefully my iPad 3 at least comes tomorrow as per email from apple

julihn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered immediately after the online store open. Apple said it would arrive between the 16-20th depending on what zone in canada I was in. I'm in zone 1 and I just got UPS tracking details which say it won't arrive till Wednesday March 21st?!?!?!?!?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine is currently on the delivery truck to my place. It left Concord (Ontario) yesterday and arrived in Lachine (Qc) at 4am this morning. It's on the truck since 5:03am.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to have to take a 2h bus ride in order to go get my at the UPS Customer Service Centre. They were 3h 46 minutes late for delivery