Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Movies stalling from ATV on Netflicks

We turn on Apple TV and watch a net flick movie fine one time ...try again and movie will either not load or stall while we are watching....talked to net flick and our internet carrier and they both say unplug router and Apple TV and reboot...We have to do this so much it is taking the fun out of watching movies...have high speed internet so that is not the problem...any suggestions????anyone else have this problem????Thanks for your help!!:
    iMore Expert

918 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,561 Global Posts

I'm having this issue as well. Mine actually started with the last Apple TV update (4.4.3?) I think there's an issue with that OS version. I'm going to say wait until a new version of the OS is out.

However, Netflix via iOS is fine, so i'm diagnosing the issue to an Apple TV OS issue.....
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

I've been reading alot about this last couple days and it's really making me iffy whether I pick one up or not. If you guys ever find a solution, could you please let us know?
    iMore Intermediate

480 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,887 Global Posts

Mine's never done it. Have you done a restore?

Jailbroken AppleTV 4.4.4 > Apple Airport Extreme Router

Wrong forum BTW.....
    iMore Intermediate

267 Posts

To the OP. You have posted this in the WRONG forum. This is for the 'forthcoming' Apple iTelevison (iTV) and NOT AppleTV. There is a separate forum for that.
    Q&A Jedi

3,349 Posts
    Global Posts
    38,362 Global Posts

Here is the correct forum, BUT perhaps a mod will move the thread for us....

Of course it's a month old SO the OP has hopefully already resolved the problem.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-23-2012 at 03:15 PM.