Apple TV Rant

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I love the Apple TV, and the ideas/possibilities of it, however I am about to throw it through the window into the freezing snow. I feel it would work just as well there as it would hooked up to the tv.
I am pretty sure it's more of an issue on Netflix's side than Apple's however it still frustrates me to no end.
Last night the damn thing kept saying I was putting in the wrong Netflix account (which I wasn't) and then finally today it decided that what I was entering was right. However, I'm still having issues with the sound and picture not matching up. However this only happens in the very minute or two of every TV episode I watch on it.
I know it's not my wifi connection either as it is stronger than ever and everything else in the house, (computer, laptops, iPhones, iPods, and TV) pick it up just fine with full signal.

I know this is kind of a pointless rant however I am just getting tired of this happening, as it is ONLY happening on the Apple TV, I have no issues when i'm watching something on the normal tv with a wifi usb adapter plugged in, no problems on my laptop, iPad, or iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl