- 12-23-2011, 09:15 PM #126
- 12-23-2011, 09:19 PM #127iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I want to wiiin
- 12-23-2011, 09:19 PM #128
- 12-23-2011, 09:20 PM #129
- 12-23-2011, 09:20 PM #130
I would love to get an iPad 2. That would make Christmas Merry!!!
- 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM #131iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
The wife finally wants her own iPad
Well, it took a while but I finally got the "when are you going to buy an iPad 2 so I can have yours". This would be nice to get and iPad 2 and some great apps for her.
- 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM #132iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
An apple TV ... or 2 would bring together a completeness to the home theater experience and tie in ever so nicely with all of the apple toys that supplement it all
- 12-23-2011, 09:22 PM #133
- 12-23-2011, 09:23 PM #134iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I currently have an iPod touch 2nd gen. I have no money to afford an iphone, ipad or newer ipod touch. It crashes alot and really need an upgrade. It's so bad that I haven't been on tipb in a long time. Ive been using my money to pay my MetroPCS bills and other expenses. I would REALLY love to get the iPhone 4S. It will help me alot with work, communicate with family and not make me late to meetings and help me a better off person by releaving stress. I'd really appreciate it.
- 12-23-2011, 09:24 PM #135
- 12-23-2011, 09:26 PM #136iMore Newbie
- 26 Posts
Yes, I should win!
TIPB is the best information source ever found. PLUS, all of Mobile nations Podcasts keep me awake, ALIVE and joyful on my long daily traffic commute.
Thanks to René, Georgia, Seth and the rest of the gang.
- 12-23-2011, 09:30 PM #137iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
I'd love to have a 2nd apple tv for the basement!
- 12-23-2011, 09:31 PM #138
I would love to win an apple tv. I would love to win because I would love to be able to connect it to my living room so my family and I can watch movies on netflix, videos on youtube, and listen to music during the holidays and throughout the year.
- 12-23-2011, 09:32 PM #139
I can't wait to get an iPhone! Being on Sprint it's been a long time coming, (and I've been very patient) Unfortunately, It's still on hold despite my crappy HTC Hero bought on launch, literally falling apart. Just today, the whole front panel fell off, the battery holds for about 1 hour and for some reason when I text, Android feels the need to change my words, after hitting send, I'm not even kidding.
You're the best TiPb!!
- 12-23-2011, 09:34 PM #140
Yes I would love an new IOS Device
I would love to get an iPad for my wife! She had a very difficult 2011, and this would make her so happy!
- 12-23-2011, 09:37 PM #141iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I want to win the Apple TV then subscribe to Netflix so that my wife can watch movies anytime she wants.
- 12-23-2011, 09:38 PM #142
- 12-23-2011, 09:41 PM #143
- 12-23-2011, 09:41 PM #144
- 12-23-2011, 09:41 PM #145
- 12-23-2011, 09:42 PM #146
- 12-23-2011, 09:43 PM #147
- 12-23-2011, 09:46 PM #148
I would love an iPad 2
I would really love an iPad 2. I am a newlywed navy wife and a freshman in college and my textbooks are really expensive. Getting my textbooks on the iPad would be really convenient and also eliminate some expenses as well. Good luck everyone =)!
- 12-23-2011, 09:49 PM #149iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'd love to win so I can invest towards my macbook air to replace my 13inch white macbook from 2007!
- 12-23-2011, 09:54 PM #150