- 12-26-2011, 05:39 PM #526
- 12-26-2011, 06:58 PM #527
- 12-26-2011, 07:28 PM #528
- 12-26-2011, 07:46 PM #529
- 12-26-2011, 07:48 PM #530iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would love an iPad 2 in order to read interactive stories to my daughter at night.
- 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM #531
An iPad would be fantastic!
- 12-26-2011, 08:49 PM #532iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Still trying to save the environment, (Stop using printer paper). Really looking to get an iPad 2.
- 12-26-2011, 09:45 PM #533iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
I would love to get an iPad
- 12-26-2011, 10:31 PM #534
- 12-26-2011, 11:05 PM #535iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I would love an iPhone 4S! And a 2nd ATV for the bedroom!
- 12-26-2011, 11:13 PM #536iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPad 2 Baby!
I've wanted an iPad 2 for over 5 years... ever since I first heard of HP making a 'tablet' type of computer and I KNEW that Apple could do it much much better! And yet still I have yet to own an iPad. I know. It's sad. But I listen to the TiPB podcast all the time while I'm on my walks (I'm a mail carrier) and I love my iPhone 4 (still yet to get the 4S). So please pick me to win!
- 12-27-2011, 12:14 AM #537
- 12-27-2011, 12:30 AM #538
- 12-27-2011, 12:31 AM #539iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I am not sure if the apple tv works in the Philippines but I would love to have one and save money from going to movie houses.
- 12-27-2011, 04:27 AM #540
- 12-27-2011, 06:20 AM #541iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love to have an iPad!
- 12-27-2011, 07:33 AM #542
TiPb Holiday Giveaway...
I would love to win an iPad2 or iPad3 to give to my sister who is in nursing school. She is working full time and going to school full time and is paying for everything herself. She has no money to buy one but could really use one. It would be so exciting to gift to her
- 12-27-2011, 08:04 AM #543iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I am going to switch over from BlackBerry, they disappoint again and again.... An almost free iPhone4s would make my plan far more financially viable
- 12-27-2011, 08:06 AM #544
- 12-27-2011, 08:16 AM #545
- 12-27-2011, 08:55 AM #546
I would love to win an iPad as it's something I'm going to have to buy for university, I have an iPhone so it'll be a great iCloud duo
- 12-27-2011, 09:07 AM #547iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
A couple of Apple TVs would finally let me cancel my cable!
- 12-27-2011, 09:55 AM #548
Would absolutely love this.. got my iPhone shipped to the UK from a friend in America, only to find out it's locked to AT&T.. couldn't do anything about it, as my baseband was unsupported by Ultrasn0w and GEVEY Sims never seem to work for me. Now I have a iPod Touch technicially but really wish it was an iPhone
- 12-27-2011, 10:04 AM #549
I would absolutely love to have an iPhone. As a long time Android lover, there's always been an appeal about the Apple iOS devices. It feels a little weird coming in to work for Apple with an Android device! I would definitely love having some Siri and FaceTime action.
- 12-27-2011, 10:11 AM #550iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
TiPb, hello. I'd love to win any of these awesome iDevices. Another Apple TV would go just great with our upstairs TV.