Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl8baller

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I am sad this is the only reason I post on tipb, but without a personal iOS device, I really see little reason to constantly check the forums for news.

The homepage is pretty sufficient.

Bjones718

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
It sure would be nice to win. I really need a iPad for work. With my job I fill out paperwork everyday, up to 4 sheets. With the iPad I can fill them out, and send them. That means I would be saving money from not buying paper and ink, but most importantly, I would do my part in saving the environment.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
Can't remember if I entered lol, I'd like to get an apple tv to use AirPlay and an apple airport extreme to use the wireless n with my iPad.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Any apple product would be amazing, but the apple tv is the only one I have yet to try out, so it would be nice to be able to get one.

diplomat0325

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ipad 2

Id love to win an ipad so i could give it to my mom for a christmas present she's been asking for one from the family for a good time now and we just were never able to get her one it would really make my mom happy and in turn make my family happy. So please can i win the ipad 2 please!!!!

RuthBerry

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
iPad

are you kidding? ANYTHING apple is on my list!! If I have to narrow it down to one, I'd probably have to go with the iPad. But that's only because I already have the iPhone 4s.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I would really enjoy an iPad! It'd be great for watching netflix in bed and checking my email without having to have my computer up and everything. An iPad would be an awesome addition to my other Apple products! :p

Jcos87

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like to own an Ipad so that I can use use it for my job. A new Ipad would help me to be more productive. I would also use it to read educational books and magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73