- 12-26-2011, 07:22 AM #501iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
I absolutely can't stand that my younger brother has the 4S and I don't. It's just not right!!!
- 12-26-2011, 07:23 AM #502
- 12-26-2011, 08:08 AM #503
(whoever likes janes addiction might like this one).
- 12-26-2011, 08:38 AM #504iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
With this gift card I'm offered a lot of flexibility to forge my own iOS destiny.
- 12-26-2011, 09:31 AM #505iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Must have apple tv
Apple tv is so cool. I just saw one at my friends house and got a chance to play around with it. Now I must have one or two. One for me and the other for the kids to watch their shows on the other tv.
- 12-26-2011, 09:48 AM #506
- 12-26-2011, 09:57 AM #507iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
ios device for the generationext.
i want ios devices from smartphones to laptops to help me plan my goals in the new year,2012, and to further put my strategy to work,as actor model,my ios device would be my best tech-friend.
- 12-26-2011, 09:59 AM #508iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Since my family doesnt love me enough to buy me apple gifts for xmas I would love to win this! put it towards an ipad 3
- 12-26-2011, 10:13 AM #509iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
i will like to see the ios devices as the future of what PDA has become.
- 12-26-2011, 10:16 AM #510
- 12-26-2011, 10:32 AM #511iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Who Knows Department
Who Knows but I think the ipad3 will be worth waiting for .....
- 12-26-2011, 11:33 AM #512
I want an iPhone 4s so badly!
- 12-26-2011, 11:55 AM #513iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love to get Apple TV for my family. We recently cut our cable but really miss watching tv!
- 12-26-2011, 12:08 PM #514
Why I want to win an ipad2
My daughter has recently returned to college and having an iPad will allow her to use etext books. Since she has back issues this would be so much easier than carrying hardcopy books.
- 12-26-2011, 12:23 PM #515
- 12-26-2011, 12:56 PM #516
The way iTunes revolutionized the music industry is how I see Apple TV nailing the television/movie business. Having used a friends Apple TV a few times, the connectivity between iOS devices is amazing so definitely would be a welcome addition to my house.
- 12-26-2011, 01:11 PM #517iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I wanna win so I can get an Ipad 2 for my wife; we wouldn't be able to afford one otherwise.
- 12-26-2011, 01:23 PM #518
- 12-26-2011, 02:14 PM #519iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I often get annoyed using my dvr as it can be slow and clunky and NEVER HAS ENOUGH SPACE!!! I also hate it that I can't watch rented iTunes movies on anything but my MBP without fiddling around with various cables and trying to get it to display anything on my fairly old TV. I'm hoping that an apple TV would solve these issues and bring some functionality to my aging entertainment system!
- 12-26-2011, 02:43 PM #520
- 12-26-2011, 02:49 PM #521iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would love to win to buy my wife a new iPad.
- 12-26-2011, 03:14 PM #522iMore Intermediate
- 299 Posts
My little girls always take my phone so i would like to get them an ipad so i can have my phone to myself lol
- 12-26-2011, 04:35 PM #523
I would love to get an iphone 4s to upgrade from my Blackberry! Time to get a more powerful phone!
- 12-26-2011, 04:55 PM #524
- 12-26-2011, 05:21 PM #525