- 12-25-2011, 04:41 PM #476
I want to have some of the same toys that I gave my kids.
- 12-25-2011, 05:02 PM #477
Why I would love an iPhone 4S
I would LOVE an iPhone 4s. This is why:
1) I love Apple. It's been my favorite company throughout my life. It has amazing products, and amazing people running it. I've also made a lot of money off of Appl stock.
2) I have a Macbook Pro, and iPod Touch, an iPod Classic, an iPod nano (two actually) an iPad one, but NO iPhone! I was dumb enough to get a Thunderbolt, and while it is an awesome phone, it's not an IPHONE.
3) I love TiPb. Although I don't have any posts on the forums, I read them all the time, along with the awesome blogs. I love watching videos with all you crazy awesome bloggers/authors, and I love all the forum goers.
4) I love Siri. My brothers girlfriend has an iPhone 4S, and I was playing with Siri for well over 2 hours straight. And even though when I told it I was gay, and it said "I thought as much," I still loved it.
5) I love iCloud, and I want to be able to use it more efficiently!
6) I love the Appstore. It has so many more quality apps that the Android Market! Plus, so many more companies would rather have their apps on the iPhone!
7) Accessories! Awesome! There are so many accessories for the iPhone! Speakers, stereos, cases, all kinds of things!
8) I want all of my devices to be Apple products! Apple kicks ***, and I'd be soo much more happy if I didn't have to deal with any other company's ****!
9) Although I love Android Central, I'd much rather be able to come here for help, if I need it!
10) Although I love programming Android phones, and being able to customize them, they don't "Just Work." In order to get everything I want on them, I need to root it, put a custom rom on it, theme it, use a different launcher, all that stuff. An iPhone would be perfect right out of the box.
11) Battery life would be so much better than my Thunderbolt! Not to mention the charging port is broken, and I have to take the battery out just to charge the damn thing! Warranty doesn't cover this, and insurance wants $100 for a replacement! Like I can afford that right after the holidays!
12) It's be the best Christmas present ever <3
13) I would be TiPb's ***** if they wanted me to be (;
14) I want an iPhone! D':
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to all at TiPb!
- 12-25-2011, 05:32 PM #478
- 12-25-2011, 06:20 PM #479iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I'd LOVE to get my hands on an iPad 3 when it comes out. That's what I'm entering these for, because winning one is pretty much the only way I'm going to manage to justify getting one! :-)
- 12-25-2011, 06:35 PM #480
- 12-25-2011, 07:06 PM #481
- 12-25-2011, 07:07 PM #482
- 12-25-2011, 07:49 PM #483
- 12-25-2011, 08:07 PM #484
- 12-25-2011, 08:24 PM #485
- 12-25-2011, 08:52 PM #486
- 12-25-2011, 09:09 PM #487iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I hear that the iPad 3 could be out as early as February 24. I would like to use the $600 for that.
- 12-25-2011, 09:11 PM #488
- 12-25-2011, 09:23 PM #489
- 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM #490
- 12-25-2011, 09:33 PM #491
- 12-25-2011, 10:00 PM #492
I would love to get a 4s to replace my 3GS
- 12-25-2011, 10:06 PM #493
- 12-25-2011, 10:10 PM #494iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
a new iPad would be great for my mom, she's really taking a liking to mine. I want to get her one, so I can have mine back.
- 12-25-2011, 11:33 PM #495iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love to have an apple tv because I currently do not own an Xbox, ps3 and my tv does not have widgets or apps to connect to Netflix as an example. I also would enjoy showing all my pics and videos streaming to my tv.
- 12-26-2011, 12:11 AM #496iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
I currently have a Roku player but that doesn't allow me to access my iTunes content on my tv. I would love to be able to take advantage of AirPlay from my iOS devices and watch my iTunes movies and shows on my big screen tv.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 12-26-2011, 01:08 AM #497
I've always dreamed of having an iPhone.. Hope I'll win this contest and my dream will come true!!!
- 12-26-2011, 01:13 AM #498iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
It would be awesome to have one or couple Apple TV's because right now I'm living in technology sin. Save me from my technology misery. Lol.
Last edited by iLove_my_Curlz; 12-26-2011 at 01:16 AM.
- 12-26-2011, 01:19 AM #499
Wow! This would be an awesome prize. Heck, if i won, I would love to blow the whole thing on an unlocked iPhone, as I so hate contracts. In actuality though, I think I'd get something nice for myself (maybe a 32GB on contract 4S) but use the rest for the girlfriend. She has done so much for me and is the most selfless person I know and she deserve this prize but getting her to enter contest is like pulling teeth.
Thanks for the great site TiPB! You guys are my first stop for iPhone and iOS news.
- 12-26-2011, 04:58 AM #500