Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking at what Apple did with the Apple TV I am extremely excited to see what they can do when they integrate fully with a TV, that's if the rumors turn out to be true. So winning this prize would help fund a purchase of a full Apple TV or maybe the next "one more thing".

Jrres

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to upgrade to an iPhone 4s, holidays really put a giant hole in my pockets, I've never won anything. It would feel great to win.

dsuh518

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
i need to win because i trolled my kids by giving them one gift that they could open before christmas. the gift i allowed them to open was a fire detector for my daughter and a pack of salami for my son. basically, something I knew they would not like.... long story short...i need to make up for the fun i had when i saw their reactions.

topypunk

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Apple tv

I would use the gift cards to get a apple tv for my 85 yr old grandmother to help her enjoy the apple experience and get use to the UI before she gets the new iPhone when her contract is up. I just gave her my iPhone 3 and a kindle fire yesturday for Xmas. She already is using the iPhone like a pro and loves the kindle. But I might get the new iPad and give her my original iPad. She loves apple. Oh and I got her a webcam so she can web cam me. She grew up in the depression and I am amazed how she loves this stuff!

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to gift Apple tv to a disabled friend who has been into Apple since the first Apple computer came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2