Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV would be great for my grandma. She could steam her favorite shows through Netflix and not have to worry about when and if her cable provider will even broadcast the shows. I was raised by my grandma since I was 13 and she actually (literally) rescued me from an abusive stepfather. I'd love to give her something she would love and love to use!

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love an apple tv, because Itd go great with my family's new flat screen tv. We're upgrading from a really old tv, because we finally got some extra money.

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would buy a pair of iPod nanos, one for me and my gf. Then I'd buy an apple tv and put the rest to an iPhone 4s if it ever gets jailbroken!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
This would be great. I would be able to get an iPad3 when it comes out, pass my iPad2 on to my wife and be guilt free about the whole thing!

SirSupernice

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win, because i could visit www.tipb.com with an iPad 2 and read the daylie news ;D.
I'm very interested in iOS and developing and i could use it for my study in computer science.
I've been interested in an iPad 2 for a long time and would love to have one :)
An iPad 2 would be my main gaming device, too :p

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone ;)

iSurf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love a device with facetime so i can see my newborn daily. I live in new york and he lives in arizona (financial reasons). That would be the best gift this christmas for the both of us! :)

jp1tx#IM

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Why I need an iOS/Mac device

I'm losing my sanity with my current HP Pavilion DV5-T. It is by far the worst computer I ever purchased. If I win, I'm going to buy a 15 inch MacBook Pro. Or, if the rumors are true, I'll buy a 15 inch MacBook Air when/if they come out in March.

I'll send the HP out in style by doing what I've wanted to do to it for a long time... Shoot it and blow it up with some fireworks. And this will all be captured up close in 1080P so the TiPB community can cheer as one more terrible computer is taken out of this world, never to frustrate another person who just wants their computer to work.

thecrownjuelz

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone. Not for myself but for my other half just because we text so much and I like to use Emoji a lot to share my expressions and make the conversation more fun. I know he would be so happy to have one. Plus it's the perfect gift to show someone you care.

StarrWulfe

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Man I could use an iPad or iPhone... My long in the tooth 3Gs has permanent camera fog, and the battery doesn't last long either anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods