- 12-24-2011, 10:32 PM #426
- 12-24-2011, 10:37 PM #427
- 12-24-2011, 10:53 PM #428
- 12-24-2011, 10:54 PM #429
- 12-24-2011, 10:56 PM #430iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
It sure would be nice to win. I really need a iPad for work. With my job I fill out paperwork everyday, up to 4 sheets. With the iPad I can fill them out, and send them. That means I would be saving money from not buying paper and ink, but most importantly, I would do my part in saving the environment.
- 12-24-2011, 11:04 PM #431
- 12-24-2011, 11:22 PM #432
- 12-24-2011, 11:28 PM #433
Id love to win an ipad so i could give it to my mom for a christmas present she's been asking for one from the family for a good time now and we just were never able to get her one it would really make my mom happy and in turn make my family happy. So please can i win the ipad 2 please!!!!
- 12-24-2011, 11:33 PM #434iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
are you kidding? ANYTHING apple is on my list!! If I have to narrow it down to one, I'd probably have to go with the iPad. But that's only because I already have the iPhone 4s.
- 12-24-2011, 11:47 PM #435iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Would Love to give as gift!
Would love to buy my wife a nice iPad for the holidays!
- 12-24-2011, 11:50 PM #436iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
anxiously awaiting a Mac..
I would really love to get my first Mac!!
- 12-25-2011, 12:12 AM #437
- 12-25-2011, 12:30 AM #438
- 12-25-2011, 12:46 AM #439iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
i would love to win an iPhone 4s that i didn't get for Christmas
- 12-25-2011, 12:58 AM #440
- 12-25-2011, 01:05 AM #441
- 12-25-2011, 01:24 AM #442
- 12-25-2011, 01:31 AM #443
- 12-25-2011, 02:16 AM #444
We definately need an iPad 2 in the family! Notice I say NEED :-) My five yr old twins love my iPhone BUT I really hate giving it up to them. They get greedy and tend to take over. Lots of educational apps for the iProducts. Help my babies stay smart please :-D
- 12-25-2011, 03:51 AM #445iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Just hope for the best and what comes ... comes.
- 12-25-2011, 03:57 AM #446
- 12-25-2011, 04:01 AM #447iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Why would I want a Apple TV from TiPb?
Well the Apple TV seems like a great product especially because AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring. I think it would be cool to be able to stream photos movies from my ipod touch or laptop. It would be nice to view videos/Photos family members send me on a larger screen or share the occasional youtube video with out people crowding around me . There are a lot of products from apple that would be amazing to own (such as a phone I really would love one) .
- 12-25-2011, 05:01 AM #448
- 12-25-2011, 05:31 AM #449iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
If I had a new 4s, I could give my Wife my 4 and she could retire her pantech.
- 12-25-2011, 08:03 AM #450
Have never owned one before. Recently got a TV so it would be nice to have an AppleTV with mirroring and all the goodness.
I have to say when it comes to iDevices information (Starting from how to boot your iDevice to jailbreak to everything), TipB is what Apple is to consumer products.
Keep up the good work!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.