- 12-24-2011, 05:54 PM #401iMore Intermediate
- 233 Posts
I would love to be able to gift Apple tv to a disabled friend who has been into Apple since the first Apple computer came out.
- 12-24-2011, 06:17 PM #402
The main reason i would want an apple tv is for airplay. I would use it all the time and have always wanted one!
- 12-24-2011, 06:33 PM #403
I'd like an iPhone 4S so I can pass on my iPhone 4 to a teen from my church youth group who has helped me in so many ways. I am disabled and use a wheelchair. She, and her family, have always been there for me whatever my needs - shopping, pet sitting, etc. Christmas is extra special because of her.
- 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM #404
- 12-24-2011, 06:51 PM #405
- 12-24-2011, 06:56 PM #406
- 12-24-2011, 07:09 PM #407
For My Buddy
I'd like to win it for my buddy who had his phone stollen right out of his car. Then after weeks of saving went to Verizon to grab the iPhone 4, as he had been informed that he was due for an upgrade. Unfortunately he couldn't afford the 4S but the 4 was still better then the Pre+ he was replacing. When he gets there to find out that it was an "early upgrade" that would cost an additional $20 (a lot for him these days). Not only that, he can only get the 8Gb (the only one Verizon sells now of the 4). We did see the Verizon iPhone 4 16Gb at best buy but they "don't due the early upgrades." So he was forced to settle, watching his friends with 4S' and 4 16 and 32Gb's. He was going to splurge, but said he needs the money for Christmas gifts. This is a guy definitely not thinking of himself and deserves a break.
- 12-24-2011, 07:21 PM #408
- 12-24-2011, 07:21 PM #409
My choice would definitely be an iPad3! The iPad2 is the best device currently available for traveling, and when the higher res screen and whatever other new upgrades are in place, it will be even more spectacular!
- 12-24-2011, 07:44 PM #410
- 12-24-2011, 07:45 PM #411
- 12-24-2011, 07:48 PM #412iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I'd love to get a 3G iPad 3, when it comes out.
- 12-24-2011, 08:18 PM #413
- 12-24-2011, 08:23 PM #414
want 4s for my wife
- 12-24-2011, 08:26 PM #415
- 12-24-2011, 08:27 PM #416iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
i would love to win the 600$ apple giveaway i am in love with all apple products so it would be a dream come true to me and my family, thanks , you guys are the best we love all your shows and podcasts! from wesley nakamatsu , if i win this again is my email adress , firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12-24-2011, 08:57 PM #417
I want an Apple TV so that I could set up my brother with an easy to use TV interface for watching the large amounts of internet TV that he likes to watch. Plus, his massive library of old movies was converted to digital formats and an Apple TV makes it easy to watch them!
- 12-24-2011, 09:21 PM #418iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love to win the new iPad3!
- 12-24-2011, 10:02 PM #419iMore Beginner
- 86 Posts
It would make my year to get an ipad 2 or 3!!!
- 12-24-2011, 10:12 PM #420
would love to win and finally have an iPone of my own!!
- 12-24-2011, 10:13 PM #421iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
I Would Love to Win to buy Apple TV
I Would love to win so I can buy my hole family Apple TV and use Airplay Mirroring and photo stream over at grandma´s .!!!
- 12-24-2011, 10:13 PM #422iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
As a lonley intern in the ICU and the Naval Medical center in VA on christmas eve I would love to get an iPad2!
- 12-24-2011, 10:14 PM #423iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
To share an iPad with the wife and then get another one when we both find how hard it is to share.
- 12-24-2011, 10:30 PM #424
AirPlay seems like the coolest thing ever. I'd love an AppleTV to "magically" beam my videos to the TV.
- 12-24-2011, 10:32 PM #425
Just got my first apple product today!.... can't wait to get my second to really start making some use of icloud.