- 12-24-2011, 01:45 PM #376iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Wow! I could use it for a MacBook Air so I can finally afford moving to Apple ground and develop some apps hopefully. Merry Christmas to all at TiPB and their readers!
- 12-24-2011, 01:46 PM #377iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
An iPhone 4S and iPad 2 for my boyfriend would be sweet!
- 12-24-2011, 01:48 PM #378
- 12-24-2011, 02:05 PM #379
- 12-24-2011, 02:10 PM #380
- 12-24-2011, 02:14 PM #381iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Apple tv would let me use AirPlay so much more...
- 12-24-2011, 02:18 PM #382
- 12-24-2011, 02:57 PM #383iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
I'm in serious need of a new iPhone and would love the Apple TV so I can get some AirPlay love working with my iPad 2.
- 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM #384iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I just entered!
iOS is the best!
- 12-24-2011, 03:02 PM #385
Looking at what Apple did with the Apple TV I am extremely excited to see what they can do when they integrate fully with a TV, that's if the rumors turn out to be true. So winning this prize would help fund a purchase of a full Apple TV or maybe the next "one more thing".
- 12-24-2011, 03:03 PM #386iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
I want an iPad or a MacBook!
- 12-24-2011, 03:14 PM #387iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love to upgrade to an iPhone 4s, holidays really put a giant hole in my pockets, I've never won anything. It would feel great to win.
- 12-24-2011, 03:18 PM #388
- 12-24-2011, 03:21 PM #389
- 12-24-2011, 03:39 PM #390
- 12-24-2011, 03:49 PM #391
- 12-24-2011, 03:57 PM #392
- 12-24-2011, 03:59 PM #393iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
merry christmas to everyone
merry christmas to everyone and an iOS device would make me also happy
- 12-24-2011, 03:59 PM #394
i need to win because i trolled my kids by giving them one gift that they could open before christmas. the gift i allowed them to open was a fire detector for my daughter and a pack of salami for my son. basically, something I knew they would not like.... long story short...i need to make up for the fun i had when i saw their reactions.
- 12-24-2011, 04:04 PM #395
- 12-24-2011, 04:31 PM #396iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I would use the gift cards to get a apple tv for my 85 yr old grandmother to help her enjoy the apple experience and get use to the UI before she gets the new iPhone when her contract is up. I just gave her my iPhone 3 and a kindle fire yesturday for Xmas. She already is using the iPhone like a pro and loves the kindle. But I might get the new iPad and give her my original iPad. She loves apple. Oh and I got her a webcam so she can web cam me. She grew up in the depression and I am amazed how she loves this stuff!
- 12-24-2011, 05:14 PM #397iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
I would like an iPad 2! Please pick me.
- 12-24-2011, 05:18 PM #398
- 12-24-2011, 05:30 PM #399
- 12-24-2011, 05:32 PM #400