- 12-24-2011, 12:20 AM #226
- 12-24-2011, 12:25 AM #227
- 12-24-2011, 12:25 AM #228
- 12-24-2011, 12:30 AM #229iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I want IPad 2! I love Apple!
- 12-24-2011, 12:35 AM #230
- 12-24-2011, 12:42 AM #231
- 12-24-2011, 12:45 AM #232
- 12-24-2011, 12:45 AM #233
- 12-24-2011, 12:46 AM #234
My family loves to take a picture in every occasion. Some has printed out, most of them are kept in my PC and memory cards that not everyone can see it (my mom & dad are blind with computer (LoL). That's why Apple TV will works for us. We just have to put it on living room, then I will streamed those from my PC to Apple TV and everyone can see all the pictures and even videos we had taken all this years. Would be great if we got one.
- 12-24-2011, 12:52 AM #235iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Ok... I jumped the gun and bought myself an iPad 2. Now my girlfriend won't put it down. I would use this to get her a great gift for her birthday.
- 12-24-2011, 12:58 AM #236
- 12-24-2011, 12:59 AM #237iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
A new ipad for the holidays would be the perfect gift to myself. And even better if I didnt have to pay for it.
- 12-24-2011, 01:01 AM #238iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Merry Christmas Tipb.com
Hi,I'm an instrument commercial pilot in canada,as I spoke I wasn’t flying airliners, taking the stick of a small four seater instead, but like the airline pilots, I loves the ease of use and comfort of the iPad. Instead of carrying or working with great big books or notebooks, a pilot like me now has a smaller device that is easy to use, can be updated without having to reprint all that paper; and it can play music or Angry Birds. I just hope if I won the christmas present from tipb.com,I would like to walk in to the apple store and grab the ipad 2,which is a much better tools for the aviation world as my current ipad 1 is a bit slow to load up the charts.Hopefully on my next flight I won’t be too focused on keeping the zombies out of the house with his various plants to remember to land the plane. Hahahaha..
- 12-24-2011, 01:01 AM #239iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I would love to either upgrade my iPhone 3GS to an iPhone 4S or get my very first iPad.
- 12-24-2011, 01:05 AM #240
- 12-24-2011, 01:09 AM #241
i would really love to get an iPad2 because it can help me a lot through my med school since the books are so heavy and i felt so uneffective to carry on. unlike my friends who has all of their med books in an iPad, so, it would be amazing if i can get one since i'm from family with small economic conditions so i cant afford one.
- 12-24-2011, 01:11 AM #242
- 12-24-2011, 01:12 AM #243
i would love an awesome apple tv!! this holiday season is a bummer for all of us. my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and it was truly life changing. now that he will be on a 6 month chemo treatment, i would love to get this set up in our house for him to keep him occupied while he is resting. it would bring a ton more options to keep him occupied rather than our regular cable!
- 12-24-2011, 01:19 AM #244
- 12-24-2011, 01:21 AM #245
- 12-24-2011, 01:22 AM #246iMore Intermediate
- 118 Posts
Would love to win to put towards an iPhone or Apple TV.
- 12-24-2011, 01:25 AM #247
We don't currently have an Apple TV so I think getting one (or two) and then using the rest of the card for iTunes subscriptions would be great. We could cut our link to satellite and get subscriptions to the cable based shows that we like to watch.
Thanks TiPb for the opportunity.
- 12-24-2011, 01:32 AM #248
- 12-24-2011, 01:39 AM #249iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
I really don't like the way the current TV systems are set up. I'd love to see how Apple views the future of TV
- 12-24-2011, 01:41 AM #250