Streaming movies!

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone okay i've been trying to do this for weeks and now need the help from the great members here!

Okay so I've got most of my blue-ray movies onto my imac itunes using the code, but the rest of my movies that are not blue-ray? I want to transfer them into my computer so I can simply just put them in itunes and have them stream to apple tv! BUT I cant find a program that will rip my DVD, convert it to mp4, and still give me that perfect quality that the DVD was in.

SO, I either need a program to rip and switch to mp4 in perfect quality, or need to know If I can jailbreak my apple tv so that I can stream movies from my computer that are avi or any other format! can this be done! please please help me it will be much appreciated!

Kannon#AC

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Yep...I rip 'em as soon as I buy them... put the discs away and save the wear and tear...

Where's the option to do that? Every time I try to use Handbrake to rip a commercial DVD, I get errors. Their website even says that the software can't do it. :confused:

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I use handbrake to convert the videos and have VLC player installed to play them. Find this is a very good combination, easy to use and no hassles.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't aware that Handbrake could rip commercial DVD's. Or am I missing something?
Well, Handbrake can't rip copy-protected and Encrypted DVDs, but it is still a amazing program, and as I got iFunia to be a complement, now let them make my Apple TV to be my family' home media centre. :D