12-31-2010 09:06 PM
- Hey I wanted to know if anyone else is having issues streaming content from Netflix since the 4.2.1 update for the Apple TV. I was trying to stream Nip/Tuck season 2 and most of the episodes won't load but other movies will. I can stream it just fine from my computer, iPad, and iPhone 3gs. I just wanted to know if my issue is isolated or if others are experiencing the same problem.11-23-2010 11:55 AM
- Hey I wanted to know if anyone else is having issues streaming content from Netflix since the 4.2.1 update for the Apple TV. I was trying to stream Nip/Tuck season 2 and most of the episodes won't load but other movies will. I can stream it just fine from my computer, iPad, and iPhone 3gs. I just wanted to know if my issue is isolated or if others are experiencing the same problem.
Overall very buggy update so far, not happy with it.11-23-2010 04:23 PM
- I am having trouble with my Netflix also. Before the update everything was fine and now, when I try to play anything HD, it takes forever to start. After it finally does start, it runs for about 15 seconds, pauses, and then continues in what seems like standard def. When I try to play standard def shows or movies, it will start rather quickly. I don't have any idea why it would do this.12-02-2010 06:57 PM
- ok, i've called netflix 3 times in 2 days, comcast and apple. they're all blaming each other.
the problem? netflix either takes FOREVER to load or constantly freezes during playback OR BOTH. It's unbearable to watch anything, tv shows or movies. i've shut down the network, created it's own network and nothing, still horrible playback.
I'm going insane and not one of these companies is prepared to offer me any help.
13" MacBook Pro
15" PowerBook G412-07-2010 06:43 PM
- The work around fix I've been using is powering off the ATV and powering it back on. Netflix then works just fine until the next hiccup. I've noticed netflix having some issues on my Windows Media Center PC as well from time to time but it still is less often then what happens on my ATV. Here's waiting for iOS5 so it fixes this issue.12-13-2010 09:08 PM
- Almost 1/2 of the content is gone from Netflix, say you go to Documentaries, there used to be 5 or 6 different categories, now there are only 2, is there something I do not know here? Do I need to do something to my Netflix acct or are any of you noticing this also12-20-2010 09:57 AM
- I've had a bunch of problems with NetFlix still even after the updated application. Not I'm not sure if it is my phone, but I highly doubt it is. ALso, why can't we just be able to watch every movie? It seems like it decreases the amount of movies each time I login....COme On Man!12-23-2010 10:02 AM
- How wonderful, now I can only stream movies and no tv shows on my ATV. This is getting kinda crappy. I'm watching more netflix on my computer and iPad than my ATV due to the streaming problem.
I can't wait to see if the next update fixes this problem, in the mean time I guess I'll be stuck watching movies12-31-2010 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD