Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Apple TV?

45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy

35 77.78%
  • Not happy

0 0%
  • I'll be happy once I can put apps on this thing.

10 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Nanite

3 Posts

Default Re: Happy with your new Apple TV?

im new to this apple TV concept...i have comcast at home and pay for the service there but have a camper and a summer location that i dont want to pay another cable service fee for ...how can i get or can I get my comcast act on the apple TV at the camp site? any ideas
    iMore Pro

741 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,963 Global Posts

Right now my new Apple TV is more of a MEH than a love or hate thing. Just trying to get Apple Support to well "Support" you was enough of a challenge and right now I cannot get more than a few albums to show up under "Computer". My large iTunes library is on a WD MyCloud Mirror, about 1TB and growing (I have dual 4TB drives in a RAID config) and I have family sharing turned on my MBP and my wifes Win7 both are current iTunes she has my iTunes set to the drop down and only a few albums show up, none of my hundreds of movies, shows, or other music. I will again try Apple support but honestly they are useless. Won't support an external HDD on a network connection only via USB which is a JOKE.
    iMore Intermediate

119 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

Love my Apple TVs. Got two, one in master bedroom and one in living room. With the recent price drop I'm considering buying another one for the kids bedroom and another as an extra just because the price is so good.

I cut the cord and got rid of cable a few months back. I stream all my shows and movies with a combination of Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle (some old goodies) and Amazon Instant Video (through AirPlay).
    iMore Intermediate

213 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts

I have had an Apple TV since he 1st generation device. It is a daily part of my life. Eventually I plan on converting all of my tv shows from DVD to MP4 format, but I have yet to find an easy way to rip multiple seasons of shows and have it automatically name and tag each episode. Once I am able to do that, I can see my Apple TV being even more of a part of my life than it already is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12