- 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM #201iPhone Newbie
- 24 Posts
- 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM #202
Definitely for the Netflix!!!
- 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM #203iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I live in an apartment with three others--all of us have pretty extensive collections of videos on our computers that we would loooove to watch on our living room tv together. Hunching over a laptop is sorta...lame.
So yep! It's all about the Airplay--though Netflix is DEFINITELY a solid plus!
- 10-01-2010, 03:00 PM #204
- 10-01-2010, 03:01 PM #205iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I just want it! lol Nothing specific, it's just cool, go Apple!
- 10-01-2010, 03:02 PM #206
- 10-01-2010, 03:02 PM #207
Apple Tv for Me because...
I think the Apple TV would be perfect for my family at my firehouse so we could enjoy netflix and "Rescue Me" without having to worry about missing any scenes when the tones go off for a call. That pause and restart button are crucial!!
- 10-01-2010, 03:03 PM #208iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Would love to win this
I get Netflix through my Xbox. This seems like it would be a more "efficient" method.
- 10-01-2010, 03:05 PM #209
I need an apple tv so that I can carry it around when I am traveling. Its like carrying your cable subscription with you !!!
- 10-01-2010, 03:05 PM #210iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Apple TV giveaway
Why wouldn't I want Apple TV. It's made by Apple, it's small, and it's useful to my everyday needs. Pick me, Pick me!!
- 10-01-2010, 03:06 PM #211iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I can't wait to use it for NetFlix......
- 10-01-2010, 03:07 PM #212iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
I want to use it for airplay all the way!
- 10-01-2010, 03:08 PM #213
- 10-01-2010, 03:08 PM #214
I would love to have it for airplay as well as pure looks! I currently have my Dell dimension hooked up to my tv in the living room and the AppleTV would look MUUUUUUUUUUCH better and take less space. My fiancÚ would like it for that same reason. Haha. The recent jailbreak gives it more potential too!!
- 10-01-2010, 03:09 PM #215
- 10-01-2010, 03:09 PM #216
- 10-01-2010, 03:11 PM #217
Well there are a couple reasons why I want the ATV you know Netfix, Air Play,the Apps that are sure to come. BUT that's not why I want it most, you see, if I were to win this thing than I MIGHT be able to talk my wife into letting me BUY A NEW HDTV!!!!. Because as we know you MUST have an HDTV to use the ATV So with that said I'm asking TiPB to fork over the gift card to help me with my ingenious plot to land not only the new ATV, but a new 42 inch 1080P flat screen that's sure to follow. So how bout it TiPb? Help a brotha out hehe...
- 10-01-2010, 03:12 PM #218
I am forced to watch Alf on my iPhone. Alf belongs on the big screen. Apple TV will help me reach this dream.
- 10-01-2010, 03:13 PM #219iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Luv'n it for the JB possibilities and the 99 cent rentals :-)
- 10-01-2010, 03:17 PM #220
I want an AppleTV because my husband won't shut up about it. But we can't afford one. The future of my marriage hangs in the balance.
- 10-01-2010, 03:19 PM #221
- 10-01-2010, 03:20 PM #222iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Apple TV (2010) for me please
Heck, I need an Apple TV because I want an Apple TV. Oh, and it's my Birthday next week!
- 10-01-2010, 03:22 PM #223iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
- 10-01-2010, 03:24 PM #224
- 10-01-2010, 03:28 PM #225iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
ive wanted an AppleTV but could never justify the purchase. this would be PERFECT!!!