Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Screen-shot-2010-09-01-at-1.55.32-PM-400x227.png

Yup, we're giving away an Apple TV (2010) in all its iOS-powered, potential Jailbreak-able glory. (Technically we're giving away a $100 Apple Store gift-certificate, but you get the idea). You want it? Of course you do, you're here on TiPb reading about it, aren't you?!

Well, just leave a reply below telling us why you want it. Is it all-about AirPlay? Netflix calling your name? Is it for the children? Need them $0.99 rentals? Or do you just have to have everything iOS? Any reason will do, and you only need to enter once (so don't be spammy about it, okay?).

Give-away starts now and ends Tuesday, Oct. 5 at 12pm PT. So what are you waiting for?

Enter now!

Megaman

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I need it because I want to live a completely Apple inspired life. Apple promotes a lifestyle and I feel that with the AppleTV I will be complete with my Macbook Pro, iPhone, iPod family.

Also I cant wait to mess around with AirPlay!

I hope that I win :)

Thanks for doing this contest by the way!!

Thanks,
Joe

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
With the 99cent rentals and the AirPlay, I'd LOVE to have one of these in my house to have another source of digital entertainment.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
W00t. I'm looking forward to airplay and tv rentals!!!! Plus I like iOS everything.
Thanks for the giveaway chance!!!!!

Bronson15

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I want one so I can enjoy iOS and use my Netflix to its full advantage. Plus with my iPads Airplay, life will be 10x more enjoyable!

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I would LOVE an Apple TV because my husband and I loved watching Netflix. I say loved because our Xbox 360 died (go figure Microsoft), so we no longer can watch Netflix on a regular TV. We do it all through our iPad. Plus our little 2 year old loves watching his Sid the Science kid on Netflix, with no Netflix on the big TV he doesn't get to watch it! I think that's a great reason to give it to me!

SMCOLD1

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well this would be an awesome way to open my iphone saga!! I've recently moved from the blackberry platform and really liking my new i4! I shoulda done it sooner :)

dhledm

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Gotta have it. Ability to rent movies that just came to video, ability to stream music, and watch Youtube are too good to pass up.

maxcrowley

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I want one so I can stream every single thing on earth from my Macbook Pro to the Apple TV... oh yea and I'm gonna jailbreak the thing and make it into the ultimate home entertainment device... :)

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I want it cause I want everything to be apple in my house. I have been an apple tv user for 2 years now. I am disappointed that there is no new upgrade for the older apple tv. But very excited about airplay. since I have basically stopped using my macbook and have gotten my ipad to do everything I want to do, it would be awesome to add the new apple tv.

please pick me, i never win

RJ

PS I want to convert my older apple tv into a mac mini :) buy running Mac OS on it to use as an iTunes server and storage :) that would RAWK!!!

agentfrick

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Please help me, by stopping my 5 year old son from being able to purchase lame movies with the new AppleTV!!! He will only be able to rent them WHA HA HA

On a serious note I love the netflix integration, no more having to use the wii!!!

(I know I can remove the account password I just forget to do it)

Enforcer25

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I would like this for my kids first, netflix second, and third because I currently don't have sat or cable, I stream everything through my PS3 and WII for my kids. This will be a great addition to home entertainment system.

elmarto

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
My very first reason: replacing the old Apple TV that drops the Wi-Fi connection every time I seem to need it. Also, because Netflix Canada still doesn't work on XBOX360 and I'm stuck streaming through the Wii in "glorious" 480p. Ugh.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.