- 10-02-2010, 12:11 AM #426
- 10-02-2010, 12:25 AM #427iMore Intermediate
- 193 Posts
Hey guys! I want the apple tv because i am an apple fanboy like iChadman and i want all the apple products. So......basically, the apple tv would look BRILLIANT hooked up to MY TV.
- 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM #428
- 10-02-2010, 12:38 AM #429iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
i want apps!
- 10-02-2010, 12:47 AM #430iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Airplay. iOS. Music. Streaming. Apple. Netflix. HD. Youtube. Movies. Renting. No storage hassle. TV Shows.
Instant Home Theatre.
Need I say more? The TV: amazing!
- 10-02-2010, 12:48 AM #431iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
This is it. The last item needed to complete my apple home.
I have everything apple! (iPhone4,iMac,iPad,Mac book pro) I have been waiting for this apple tv to hit stores. I have sold all my friends not the apple brand but with this I will be able to show off the power of apple and sell my remaining friends on buying apple products.
- 10-02-2010, 12:52 AM #432
- 10-02-2010, 12:54 AM #433
- 10-02-2010, 12:58 AM #434iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I will come out and say it i am a poor apple loyalist. I have been using a macbook hooked to my tv and well it is geting annoying taking it apart and putting back together again.
- 10-02-2010, 12:58 AM #435iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
AirPlay had me at hello...
- 10-02-2010, 01:00 AM #436
- 10-02-2010, 01:04 AM #437iPhone Beginner
- 54 Posts
Slowly trying to get away from PCs!! This is another notch toward the dark side! Really, my iphone is lonely, and needs a friend. The Apple TV is the link to my TV bigscreen that my iphone needs!
- 10-02-2010, 01:06 AM #438
- 10-02-2010, 01:06 AM #439iPhone Intermediate
- 155 Posts
wow, one thousand reasons to have it.
- 10-02-2010, 01:10 AM #440
I wasn't into Apple and their products. But it changed. Having iPod for my music, iPhone as a phone, MacBook as a daily use computer makes it somehow complete. And one more iDevice makes it more and more complete. At the moment TV is only non-Apple aspect of my life And I'd like to change it. Thank you TiPb!
- 10-02-2010, 01:30 AM #441iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
I want AirPlay. Also, I like the little black box idea.
- 10-02-2010, 01:37 AM #442iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love to have this one, so that i can stream all the movies up in my TV or Projector. Renting movies for just 99 cents would definetly a plus for this and also IOS an excellent reason to have it at home. Love to have one.
- 10-02-2010, 02:02 AM #443
- 10-02-2010, 02:17 AM #444iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I want one because it looks cool!!
- 10-02-2010, 02:48 AM #445iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
I simply want one.
- 10-02-2010, 02:51 AM #446iMore Intermediate
- 299 Posts
I would love to have netflix and quick rentals. My little girl likes her tv right when she wants it lol.
- 10-02-2010, 02:56 AM #447iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
It's all about the Netflix
I don't own a PS3 or Xbox or anything else that could play HD Netflix movies without a disc, or hooking up my computer, so the Apple TV would be perfect for my HDTV. And jailbreaking for some apps would be cool too.
- 10-02-2010, 03:14 AM #448
- 10-02-2010, 03:23 AM #449iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I want an Apple TV because I want a reason to buy/rent TV Shows and Movies on iTunes. I NEVER buy entertainment from iTunes because I don't like the idea of paying for it and watching it on my 13'' screen, that's why I have hulu, cable and redbox.
So, an Apple TV would be great for me because I would feel the value of buying/renting in the iTunes Store, watch the videos on my TV and keep those which I buy.
I rarely win anything in these types of giveaways, sweepstakes or contests so winning something would be very nice...
PLEASE GUYS, PICK ME!
- 10-02-2010, 05:18 AM #450